- table relating to venereal disease in England and Wales (figures from 1925 to 1946 for male and female)
- official figures from Ministry of Health Regulation 33B (1943-1945)
- statistics for venereal diseases in the Armed Forces
- copy of notes for Mrs Acres on 'Present position of Abolitionist Campaign in Europe and Overseas'
- copy of a report on 'The Application of Abolitionist Principles'
- graph showing death of infants (French)
- map of Europe
- pamphlet 'England without regulated vice', London: Friends' Association for Abolishing State Regulation of Vice, 1901
- leaflet 'Attempted sanitation of prostitution by the state' Friends' Society for Purity Association, 1913
For following publications consult The Women's Library printed collections catalogue:
- leaflet 'The decrease of venereal disease in England during the past 20 years', 1899 (ref 305.420941 JOS)
- leaflet 'State regulation of prostitution in Europe', Friends' Society for Purity Association, 1913 (ref 349.4052534 STA)
- leaflet 'Notes on the six months experimental investigation into the incidence and control of venereal diseases in the north of England Oct 1943-Mar 1944' (ref 614.547094287 NOT)
- 'Betterment of social conditions' from 'The Egyptian Gazette' (Feb 1936)