- correspondence concerning arrangements of the Women's Action Day on 27 Nov 1980, notes for speech, and attempts to change the wording of the law section of the Women's Agenda, Joyce Ansell's claim for refund of expenses with some receipts
- correspondence concerning the drafting of a letter to the Prime Minster Margaret Thatcher photocopy of letter sent on 27 Nov 1980, and photocopy of her reply with comments on the Women's Agenda (on education, employment and training, public and political life, finance, law, family, health, media) with translations of letter into French
- material relating to Women's Action Day: programme of events, pamphlet 'The Women's Agenda. A Call for Action', 'Eocnews' Dec 1980 / Jan 1981 with piece about Women's Action Day, poster, press cuttings, list of organisations supporting the women's Agenda, pamphlet 'A Call for Women's Action. Report of the Proceedings of Women's Action Day'
- correspondence concerning the 'Eight points for the Eighties'
- lobby pack for Women's Action Group (1983)
See GB 106 AMS/A/01/50 Minutes of Executive Committee meetings for 1981 for report by Joyce Ansell on Women's Action Day