Consists of correspondence relating to:
- Bill for the Prevention of Immoral Traffic by the Punjab Legislative Council (1933)
- Punjab Municipal Amendment Act 1933
- recruitment of a woman welfare worker by Government of Madras
- Mackenzie's appointment as welfare worker in Madras and extension of post
- 'The Madras Suppression of Immoral Traffic Act 1930' (with letter dated 22 Nov 1935)
- 'Lahore Vigilance Association. First Annual Report Nov 1930 to Mar 1932'
- 'The Punjab Municipal Amendment Bill no 3 of 1932'