- carbon copy typescript detailing laws relating to street order, age of consent, procuration, marriage and divorce, illegitimacy and venereal disease
- correspondence about sending publications
- correspondence about making contacts with other organisations
- correspondence about subscriptions
- 'An Act for the conservation of public health' 1878
- leaflets resolutions for the Victorian Council of Social Hygiene
- 'Marriage Act 1915'
- 'An act to consolidate and amend the law relating to Crimes and Criminal Offenders' no 2637, 1915
- 'An act relating to venereal diseases and to amend part V of the Police Offences Act 1915', no 2858, 1916
- 'Penal Establishment, Gaols, and Reformation Prisons. Report and statistical tables for the year 1918'
- 'An act to amend the law with respect to certain Acts of Indecency', no 3025, 1919
- 'Health Bulletin' Department of Public Health State of Victoria, Jul-Dec 1935
- 'Victoria. Effects of the war' dated 16 Sep 1916
- 'The VD Act in Victoria' from 'Hospital' dated 3 Mar 1917
- 'Girl sent to gaol' dated 1923