Joan Jones (pseudonym Stella Harris d 1987) set up the Women's Rape Action Group (submitted evidence to the Criminal law Revision Committee in Dec 1975).
- correspondence relating to the Criminal Law Revision Committee's review of the law on rape
- correspondence with Joan Jones about obtaining recognition for her work with rape victims
- correspondence concerning the writing of Jones's second book (with photocopied enclosures) and about the reprint of her book in hard-back in 1986
- testimony by Joan Jones, who was raped, of how the law on rape should be changed
- photograph of Stella Harris
Press cuttings concerning a rape bill (1975-1977) and one on classifying rape