- typescript 'Resumé of clauses re tolerated houses and solicitation from the Penal Code for Rome 1931'
- carbon copy of report of a visit to Italy by Miss FJ Wakefield (Jun 1933)
- correspondence with Sylvia Pankhurst on Italian laws in force in ex-Italian Colonies of Eritrea, Somalia and Libya (Jul 1948)
- correspondence with Antonietta de Silvestri (Alleonza Feminile Italiana, Milan) and Mrs Katherine Bompas (International Alliance of Women) concerning Bill to prohibit regulated prostitution, which was defeated
- typescript `Mrs Butler in Italy' (from 'The Shield' 8 Feb 1875)
- 'Costituzione della Repubblica Italiana (after 1948).
- 'Camera dei Deputati. Proposta di legge....' 1949
- 'L'esame della legge merlin rinviato dalla Commissione' dated 10 Jul 1952
- 'Anti-prostitution measure passed by Italian Senate' from 'Manchester Guardian' dated 10 May 1952