- correspondence with Mrs TR Neely honorary secretary of the All Bengal Women's Union (until 1933) concerning the proposed Bengal Suppression of Immoral Traffic Bill and its defeat, and about publications for the organisation
- minutes of a meeting of the Central Committee of the Bengal Presidency Council of Women held on 12 Aug
- carbon copy report of Executive Committee and early work of the All Bengal Women's Union
- carbon copy article on history of the All Bengal Women's Union
- Apr report of the All Bengal Women's Union to the Bengal Presidency Council of Women (1933)
- carbon copy of subscription form to join the All Bengal Women's Union
- Bengal Immoral Traffic Bill and homes and aftercare once Bill passed
- pamphlet 'Memorandum on the problems of child marriage and maternal mortality in India' by Eleanor Rathbone with postscript note Oct 1930
- pamphlet 'The'child-marriage restraint' Act: its significance and its issues'
- leaflet 'All Bengal Women's Union. Why the new Bill is necessary'
- leaflet 'If you saw a child drowning would you help?'
- 'All Bengal Women's Union' no 5 and no 6
- 'All Bengal Women's Union Report 1932'
- 'Addresses read to His Excellency The Governor of Bengal on the occasion of a deputation from the All Bengal Women's Union'
- printed petition to the Bengal Legislative Council concerning Bill for Suppression of Immoral Traffic Bill 1932