- carbon copy of statement adopted by Executive Committee of the National Council of Civil Liberties (NCCL) on 26 Sep 1944
- letters concerning appointment of Elsie Clifford Jones to Executive Committee of the National Council for Civil Liberties, nominated by the Six Point Group (1947)
- letter concerning Defence Regulations 9 May 1940 with reprint from 'Civil Liberty' no 16 Jun 1940 on 'The New Defence Regulations'
- papers relating to Annual General Meetings on 24 Mar 1945, 30 Mar 1946 and 22 Mar 1947
- revised constitution and rules adopted at the Annual General Meeting on 28 Mar 1942
- press statement about NCCL's response to Equal Opportunities Commission's consultative document proposing amendments to the UK sex discrimination laws with photocopy of document 'Legislating for Change' (1987)