30th International Congress held at Geneva.
Theme 'The exploitation of prostitution: violation of human rights with children as the first victims'
- photocopies from the Swiss press concerning the Stuttgart Congress in 1987
- report by Peter Willey and John Boyle on enforced prostitution in Turkey
- document as guideline for work at the 1990 Congress 'Exploitation of prostitution: violation of human rights, children as first victims'
- programme for Congress
- finances for 1990 and projected finances for 1991
- two postcards
- draft of Jean Dabenzies' proposed contribution to opening of Congress
- introductory speech to workshop on prostitution and AIDS
- manuscript Congress diary by Joyce Ansell
- photocopy of 'Message du mouvement Le Cri aux participants XXXeme Congress de la Federation Abolitionniste internationale'
- list of participants
- address by Anima Basak, president of the International Abolitionist Federation
- correspondence concerning Jean Dabenzies
- papers concerning translation / draft of resolution passed at Congress
- draft of covering letter to send to all states which ratified the convention on Rights of the Child of 20 Nov 1989
- papers relating to meeting of International Committee on 3-4 Nov 1990
- leaflet 'Womankind worldwide'
- letters to Douglas Hurd and Kenneth Baker commending resolution passed at 30th International Congress
- statement submitted by the International Abolitionist Federation to the World Summit on Children under the cover of UNICEF
- 'Report on the 30th Triennial Congress held in Geneva (Switzerland) from 17-20 Sep 1990', International Abolitionist Federation (manuscript notes)
- 'Fonds de developpement des Nations Unies pour la Femme. Introduction a l'unifem' c 1976