- correspondence with Dr Charles Macalister, and Superintendent of Police, Scotland Yard, and the chairman of the Entertainment Licensing Committee of London County Council about the 'El Morocco bottle party restaurant' (1940)
- leaflet from 'El Morocco' advertising 'Evening nudes with London's loveliest lovelies'
- correspondence concerning women and the Beveridge report with extracts from a memorandum by Mrs Elizabeth Abbott on the introduction within National Insurance of moral tests applied only to women and a copy of a letter to Sir William Beveridge KCB (1943)
- 'Stage 'undress' from 'The Daily Telegraph' (1 Apr 1940)
- 'Strip tease at bottle party' from 'The Daily Telegraph' (4 Apr 1940)
- 'Check on nudity in theatres' from 'The Daily Telegraph' (17 Apr 1940)
- 'Bottle-party control. Proposals being worked out' from 'The Daily Telegraph' (18 Apr 1940)