Minutes dated: 4 Jan; 1 Mar; 5 Apr; 3 May; 7 Jun; 5 Jul; 6 Sep; 4 Oct; 1 Nov; 6 Dec.
- Information about a documentary film 'West End Jungle' showing the effects of the Street Offences Bill and copy of letter sent to Dr Droin from Miss Peto (minutes for 1 Mar)
- notes on the case for equities (ordinary stocks) and inflation (minutes for 3 May)
- copy of a letter from TS Talverston, Foreign Office, concerning a resolution on slavery passed by the Association (minutes for 3 May)
- one resolution for dealing with the change of name of the Association (minutes for 7 Jun)
- report of the International Abolitionist Federation in Paris on 11-12 May 1962 by Myra Stedman (minutes for 7 Jun)
- concerning the re-introduction of the Defence Regulation 33B as a private member's bill (minutes for 5 Jul)
- memorandum on the government's policy with regard to the slavery convention (minutes for 6 Sep)