Majority of papers relate to Human Rights Year 1968
- leaflet 'December 10 Human Rights Day 1964'
- circular and minutes of the Standing Conference on the Economic and Social Work of the United Nations held on 5 May 1966 for International Year for Human Rights
- carbon copy of the United Nations Declaration on elimination of discrimination against women as amended by the Status of Women Commission on 2 Mar 1967
- correspondence, notices and some minutes of meetings for the United Kingdom Committee for Human Rights Year: some papers on preparation for Human Rights Year 1968, slavery, equal rights for women, Race Relations Bill 1968, Advancement of Women's Rights, summaries of talks given at meeting on Elimination of discrimination against women on 14 May 1968, working paper on United Kingdom's standing in relation to major international conventions on human rights, United Nations Information Centre newsletters (May 1968)
- papers and correspondence relating to members of the Josephine Butler Society attending conference on 'Advancement of Women's Rights' on 11 Nov 1968 (discussion on the Street Offences Act came under Discussion Group 4 'In Society')
- circular letters to member organisations concerning Human Rights Year from United Kingdom Committee for Human Rights Year and about concluding the year with Human Rights Day on 10 Dec 1968
- correspondence relating to anniversary of Human Rights year in 1978
- carbon copy of address by Lord Sorensen on 'Human Rights'
- leaflet 'International Human Rights Internship Program. Internships available during 1979-1980 in International Human Rights Organisations' with letter
- photocopy of leaflet 'Women's Human Rights' from CHANGE, 1994
- pamphlet 'Ten years of United Nations Work for Human Rights' (1954)
- pamphlet 'Human Rights...' by GT Hankin from 'Current Affairs' no 94
- pamphlet 'A Standard of Achievement. Special 15th Anniversary edition 10 Dec 1963', United Nations, Jun 1963
- leaflets International Year for Human Rights newsletter Oct 1967-Oct 1968 (numbers 1-5, number 2 missing)
- leaflet International Year for Human Rights. United Kingdom Committee for Human Rights Year 1968
- pamphlet 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights.... Final Authorised text', 1948 and reprint Jul 1967
- leaflet 'Human Rights 1968. Right Human Relations'
- leaflet 'Human Rights. United Nations Day 24 Oct 1968'
- pamphlet 'UNHCR reports Human Rights Protect Refugees'
- leaflets 'Prisoner of Conscience week 17-23 Nov 1968', Amnesty International, 1968 and other leaflets
- leaflet 'Speak Out' number 1 on race, published by the National Council for Civil Liberties
- 'Human rights and Namibia. An in-depth analysis of human rights and Namibia by the ISHR / IGFM, 1986
- press cutting 'Bill of Rights that's ours for the taking'
- page from 'The Times' 'Question of integration' dated 9 Feb 1968
- press cuttings 'Prostitution and the law' from 'Justice of the Peace and Local Government Review' dated 14 Sep 1968
- 'The Times' 'Human Rights. a special report' dated 21 May 1974
- 'Guardian Gazette. Human Rights' vol 73, no 34 dated 29 Sep 1976