- typescript 'The homosexual, the law and society. Evidence submitted by the Church of England Moral Welfare Council to the Government committee on homosexual offences and prostitution' (1954)
- typescript (23 Jan 1954) of speech to be given by the Home Secretary, Sir David Maxwell Pyfe at the Bishop of Peterborough's conference on Moral Welfare at Peterborough on 24 Jan 1954 (note: not to be published or broadcast before 8pm on 24 Jan 1954)
- carbon copy of notes on homosexuality to be circulated to Executive Committee members only
- carbon copy of note on 'homosexuality in women'
- 'A social problem', reprint from 'The Sunday Times' (1 Nov 1953)
- letter to the editor of the 'The Twentieth Century' (May 1954)
Press cuttings glued to paper (1952-1957) on homosexuality and on the Wolfenden report