Correspondence and papers concerning: Miss Shephard's impressions of Calcutta and her task; her ill health; her expenses; the investigation into the brothels in Watganj Street 'provided for troops resident in Fort William, Calcutta', including interviews with military personnel; her holiday in Shillong; draft statement of Shephard's work in Calcutta; Rev Herbert Anderson's corrections to Miss Shephard's statements re the situation in Calcutta
- picture postcard from Shillong
- 5 photographs mounted on paper depicting 'Karaya Road Calcutta European Brothel Quarter'
- 4 photographs mounted on paper depicting 'Watgang Street Calcutta Japanese Brothel Quarter'
- pamphlet 'Calcutta Diocesan Record' Vol. XVIII No. 7, Oct 1929
- 'Moral status of Calcutta: plea for reform' from 'The Statesman' dated 22 Nov 1929