- correspondence concerning a conference held by the Royal Institute of Public Health in Brussels on 20-22 May 1920 with report on venereal disease
- correspondence with Alexander Wilson about venereal disease early treatment centres in Manchester (with publication leaflet 'The Merseyside Boroughs Branch of the National Council for Combatting Venereal Diseases' and press cuttings one from 'The Manchester Guardian'
- correspondence with Katherine Dixon and offering to speak on sex education to parents, teachers and others
- correspondence relating to the removal of clauses on venereal disease and ablution centres in the Liverpool Corporation Bill
- correspondence concerning a questionnaire particularly on question on venereal disease and prophylaxis and on the relation of the sexes
- correspondence with Blanche Leppington about her article in 'The Vigilance Record'