- typescript 'Rough precis of a confidential report on prostitution in Colombo 7 Jun 1918'
- letters to Helen Wilson about the British Committee helping Cowen's campaign to suppress brothels in Colombo, and about the campaign's success
- letters to Cowen's son William about the prosecution case against him and about 'Christian Watchman', a newspaper he edited
- letters to Maurice Gregory about Cowen's links with organisations
- 'The Christian Watchman' vol 1 nos 1 (torn), 3, 4, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23 (1912-1913)
- pamphlet 'United Open-air Evangelistic Campaign in Colombo'
- 'Bombay Guardian' dated 19 and 26 Oct 1912
- 'The Indian Witness' with manuscript notes dated 39 Apr 1912
- 'In the hand of the potter' by Harold Begbie, Hodder & Stoughton : London, New York & Toronto
- 'The Social Evil. A reversal of the 'McCallum' policy' from 'Ceylon Observer' dated 2 May 1913