- typescript, 'Memorandum on the desirability of establishing an advisory committee at the Colonial Office on matters concerning social hygiene in the Crown Colonies' (1924)
- typescript, 'Memorandum re certain conditions in Hong Kong and Singapore arising out of the methods adopted in those Colonies for dealing with prostitution and venereal disease and the desirability of establishing an advisory committee at the Colonial Office to deal with these and similar matters'
- typescript outline draft prepared for consideration by the Colonial Office 'Social Hygiene' Advisory Committee by Lady Astor, Douglas White, John Harris concerning the venereal diseases ordinances submitted by the Governor of the Straits Settlements (manuscript notes)
- carbon copy, 'Some points on the New Ordinances for the prevention of venereal disease in Singapore'
- minutes of the third meeting of the Advisory Committee of Social Hygiene' 11 Mar 1925
- correspondence concerning the establishment of an Advisory Committee
- typescript, 'Notes by the Bishop of Singapore, Corrected by MD Beatty, Protector of Chinese Aug 1924'
- 'Vice areas in Far Eastern Ports' from 'The Shield' Jan 1916
- 'Moral problems in Singapore' by Alison Neilans in 'The Church Militant' vol 14, no 15, Apr 1925
- 'Report of the Singapore Venereal Diseases Committee' in 'The Shield' Aug 1924
- page from Hansard on Singapore (Housing and Sanitary Conditions)
- 'Social Hygiene Information no 1' (facts about venereal disease) and 'Social Hygiene Information' no 2 (syphilis), Social Hygiene Office