- Act no III 1864 'to give the Government certain powers with respect to foreigners'
- Ordinance nos VII and VIII of 1914 'to amend the Foreigners Ordinance 1914'
- Act no III of 1915 'to amend the Foreigners Act 1864'
- 'Resolutions adopted by the Ninth International Congress for the Suppression of Traffic in Women and Children held in Berlin from 13-16 Jun 1933'
- leaflet 'Traffickers in London: Danger ahead', the Association for Moral and Social Hygiene (1933)
For following publications consult The Women's Library printed collections catalogue:
- 'The Neuchatel conference' by Professor Stuart, The Abolition of State Regulation of Vice, 1905 (ref 345.02534 STU)
- 'Our army in India and regulation of vice' (Nov 1912) (ref 349.54052534 GRE)
- 'The Shield' vol 5 no 1, Feb-Mar 1926 (journals)
- 'The Vigilance Record' , Apr 1926 (journals)
- proof copy 'Liberty of the subject: How 'prostitutes' are treated. Prepared for Members of Parliament but of interest to non-members also', the Association for Moral and Social Hygiene, 1936 (ref 345.02534 ASS)