- poster with map showing members of the United Nations and information about 'The United Nations and Children 1979'
- cover letter from UNICEF campaign for Street Children in Sep 1987 with UNICEF information sheet number 2
- photocopy of 'Preliminary study in the Middle East and North Africa' by Helene Sackstein on behalf of the non-government organisation group for the Convention on the rights of the child, Aug 1996 and note by Joyce Ansell on the convention in 1992
- typescript 'A two headed dragon... subcommission on slavery and prostitution' relating to children and adolescents in slums and shanty towns in developing countries (1971)(report of documents issued through the Executive Board of UNICEF
- 'Ideas Forum. Special issue. Universal Children's Day Preparing the International Youth Year 1985', issue no 16 1984/1, UNICEF
- 'Ideas Forum. The exploitation of children.' Supplement no 16, 1984/1, UNICEF
- 'NGO Forum', NGO / UNICEF Newsletter, Ideas Forum no 16, Mar 1984