- correspondence concerning Fawcett Society Public Affairs Committee
- copy of project description 'Exploitation of children with special regard to sexual exploitation and sale of children' by Anti-Slavery Society asking for the Josephine Butler Society's assistance
- correspondence concerning article on prostitution in the 'Jewish Chronicle' (photocopy of article attached)(1987)
- 'Feminisation des noms de metier' page from 'Nouvelles feministes internationales' vol 81 no 2 1986
- photocopy of page with quotes from 'News and Views' about Contagious Diseases Acts
- photocopy of article by Mary Stott '...even if the price is right?'
- photocopy from publication not identified except ref A/CONF. 116/12 paragraphs on elderly women, young women, abused women, destitute women, women victims of trafficking and involuntary prostitution Jul 1985
- 'Revision of law on prostitution must await review findings' dated 5 Jun 1980
- 'One woman's work' in 'MS London' dated 18 Oct 1982
- 'Prostitution racket broken up' from 'The Times' dated 26 Jun 1985
- photocopy of 'The nightmare world of a teenage prostitute' from 'Daily Mirror' dated 5 Jul 1982
- 'Pleasure and Payne' from 'The Observer supplement' dated 15 Mar 1987
- 'Soliciting prostitute. Darrouch v Director of Public Prosecutions May 8'
- 'Vice moves round the roadblocks' from 'The Guardian' dated 4 Jul 1988