- manuscript notes for Annual General Meeting speech on 11 Jun 1940
- report to the 'Advisory Committee on Social Questions. Prevention of Prostitution. A study of preventive measures especially those which affect minors. Reduction of demand' by Dr Cavaillon
- copy of a proposed scheme for the organisation of welfare work at Infantry Training Centres in the United Kingdom
- report on the problem of the maisons tolerees and the British Expeditionary Force in France. Statement issued by the Association for Moral and Social Hygiene in Apr 1940
- minutes of the meeting of the National Council of Women of Great Britain Moral Welfare Sectional Committee on 16 Apr 1940
- galley proof of 'The problem of the 'maisons tolerees' and the BEF (British Expeditionary Force) in France (and elsewhere)' for 'The Shield'
- galley proof 'France: Law of November 29 1939 relating to the prevention of venereal diseases' for 'The Shield'
- 'Problems of the Maisons Tolerees in France', 'The Shield', vol 8, no 1, May 1940 (consult The Women's Library printed collections catalogue for copy ref 363.440944 ASS)
- 'A trial bulletin' issued by the Temperance and Social Welfare Department of the Methodist Church, Apr 1940
- 'Questions in Parliament' on British troops in France from Hansard Feb 18
- 'General Carpenter visits the BEF' on front of 'The War Cry' (18 May 1940)
- 'A note to regimental medical officers called upon to lecture on the prevention of venereal disease among troops' (c 1939)
- galley proof 'Our reply to the War Office', the Association for Moral and Social Hygiene (Jul 1940)
- 'Treatment of venereal disease in the Field' from 'British Medical Journal' dated 4 Nov 1939