- 'Minutes of evidence taken before the Departmental Committee enquiring into the Rules, Regulations and Practice in Indian Cantonments 1893'. Revised proofs by Henry J Wilson
- First proof of minutes of the 6th day of the committee (4 Aug 1893) with corrections made by Lord Roberts of his testimony. Annotations by Lord Roberts and Henry J Wilson. Marked 'very important - keep'.
- index to 'Indian file' Aug 1893 (pages 209 to 467 of the 'Blue Book' report of the Cantonment Committee. See below)
- 'Report of the Special Commission appointed to enquire into the Working of the Cantonment Regulations regarding Infectious and Contagious Disorders'. Simla: Government Central Printing Office, 1893
- 'Report of the Committee appointed by the Secretary of State for India to Inquire into the Rules, Regulations and Practice in the Indian Cantonments and Elsewhere in India with regard to Prostitution and to the Treatment of Venereal Disease; together with Minutes of Evidence and Appendices', ref no C.-7148. London: HMSO, 1893. [This is referred to as 'The Blue Book' in Wilson's papers] (Consult The Women's Library printed collections catalogue for copy ref 349.54052534 GRE)