Papers, 1923-1925, mainly relating to the estate of John Rees of Ty'n y Parc, Corwen, Merionethshire.
John Rees Archive
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb220-z/m/1214
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 220 Z/M/1214
- Dates of Creation1923-1925
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description(24 items)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
John Rees of Ty'n y Parc, Corwen, Merionethshire, died in c. 1923. Mary Rees, of Dolgellau, Merionethshire, was probably his daughter.
Conditions Governing Access
Archifdy Meirionnydd Archives, Miscellaneous Collection (Dolgellau) (Z/M/1214), catalogue.
Other Finding Aids
Hard copies of the catalogue are available in Meirionnydd Archives and the National Library of Wales.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply.
All records deposited at Meirionnydd Archives have been retained.
Accruals are not expected