- MS 100/53/1-3;D Letters (3) to Hugh Robert Mill [Regarding Shackleton], 1922 to 1923, 5 leaves, holograph
- MS 634/4;D Letter to Sir James Wordie, 30 January 1957 [Discusses the paper by S.W. Visser 'The novaya-Zemlya phenomenon']
Reginald William James, correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Reginald William James/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1922 - 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 4 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
General correspondence on polar matters including James memories of Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.
The life of Sir Ernest Shackleton by Hugh Robert Mill, first published 1923, SPRI Library shelf 92[Shackleton]