The material comprises photographs of the archaeological excavations at Harran, including views of the mosque, the minaret, inscriptions, capitols, carvings, local houses, aerial photographs of the whole site, and views and a plan of the castle.
'Photos from Harran'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 381321/1
- Dates of Creation[c.1951-1959]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description371 pieces
Scope and Content