A report by John Ballinger on a plan for the re-organisation of the Library of the University College of North Wales, Bangor; and a typescript article on 'Libraries and their functions - a pleas for an inquiry and a policy'.
Bangor college library,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9925D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004531534
- Dates of Creation[20 cent., first ¼] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 7.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9925D.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 181.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.