Reports by John Ballinger on the Library Association Conferences at Leeds, 1903, and Brighton, 1908; a draft letter to the Editor of the Saturday Review on free libraries and fiction, 1908; and a review of James Duff Brown: Manual of Library Economy, 1903.
The Library Association,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9923B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004530693
- Dates of Creation1903, 1908 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 5.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9923B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 180.