Letters addressed to John Ballinger by Max Bellows, 1916, G. Charvin, O.S.B., 1920, W. Edwards, Merthyr Tydfil, 1916, D. G. Goodwin, Uffington, 1912, John M. Macdonald, Farnham, 1916, T. H. Thomas, Cardiff, 1905, and John E. Williams, Llandaff, 1915.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9947B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004532621
- Dates of Creation1905-1920.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their Readers' Tickets.
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 29.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9947B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 183.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.