An 'Essay on the several notices of Britain in ancient authors, containing extracts from the originals, with English translations, and a commentary thereon', [?by William Jenkins Rees, Cascob]; with a letter from James Davies to W. J. Rees.
Notices of Britain,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9949B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004532710
- Dates of Creation[19 cent., first ½] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 31.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9949B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 183.