Notes and lists, compiled by John Ballinger, of maps relating to Wales, prepared for exhibition to the Cardiff Naturalists' Society, 1908.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9938B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004532117
- Dates of Creation1908 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 20.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9938B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 182.