An essay 'On the origin and progress of Free Libraries, and the advantages that would accrue by the adoption of the "Free Libraries Act" throughout the Principality', by 'Hope' (i.e. John Ballinger), 1880.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9919B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004530429
- Dates of Creation1880 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 1.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9919B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 180.