Transcripts of a biographical sketch, by Edward Laws, of Charles Norris (1779-1858), of letters to Edward Laws upon the same subject from Charles Norris Williams, 1891, Emma Williamson, 1891, M. Norris, 1889, and of a letter to John Ballinger from Charles Henry Glascodine, 1898.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9951B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004532741
- Dates of Creation1889-1898.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 33.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9951B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 183.