Correspondence between William Goscombe John, Herbert Ward, and John Ballinger concerning a proposed equestrian statue of Lord Tredegar, 1906; and biographical notes on John Tomlinson, Doncaster.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 9941E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004532167
- Dates of Creation[c. 1906] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Previously known as Sir John Ballinger 23.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 9941E.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Part XVII, 182.