MS.Add.8164: Lecture notebooks
Undergraduate lectures notes for Parts I and II of the Cambridge University natural sciences tripos, 1923-1926, 7 volumes.
1. Zoology notes and diagrams for Part I, 1923-1925, written in J. Stanley Gardiner and J.T. Saunders, eds, A notebook for the elements of comparative anatomy, 5th edition (Cambridge, 1921).
2. Physiology notes and diagrams for a Part I class, 1925.
3. Biochemistry notes, Lent 1926, and (from the other end of the volume) reproduction notes, Part II class, 1925-1926.
4. Physiology notes, Part II, 1925-1926.
5. Physiology notes, Part II, 1925-1926, and (from the other end of the volume) physical chemistry notes.
6. Physiology notes, October 1926, and (from the other end of the volume) 'Abstract of Krogh's book', on respiration.
7. Physiology notes, Part II, 1925-1926.
MS.Add.8165: Diary of North American tour
The diary of a tour by Cambridge University Medical Society to Canada and the United States in August 1926. The tour was organised and led by the President, James Simpson of Trinity College.