- Psychology lecture notes 1959-1960
Papers of the Eileen Rose MacGrory, English literature and language and education graduate of the University of Glasgow, 1936-
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 040/4
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionmetresThere are no physical characteristics that affect the use of this material
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Eileen Rose MacGrory was born in 1936 in Campbeltown, Scotland. She commenced her studies for an honours degree in English and English literature at the University of Glasgow in 1954 studying English, French and History in her first year. She went on to study Higher English, Higher History III, British History and Scottish History in her second year and honours English in her third and fourth years. She graduated MA in 1958. She then undertook a Master of Education, graduating MEd in 1959, before embarking on a career in teaching. Her lecture notes, when deposited, were interspersed with those of her classmate, Lilian Mathias de Proanca Taylor.
This collection has been arranged according subject of study