- Education lecture notes 1929-1930
Papers of Isobel Margaret Ferguson, arts graduate of the University of Glasgow, 1908-
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 040/2
- Dates of Creation1929 - 1930
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description0.15 metresThere are no physical characteristics that affect the use of this material
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Isobel Margaret Ferguson was born in 1908 in Glasgow, Scotland. She attended the University of Glasgow from 1926 studying French and Mathematics in her first year. She went on to study Higher Mathematics, Logic and English in her second year and History, Natural Philosophy and Education in her third year. She graduated Master of Arts in 1929 and went onto a career in teaching. Her lecture notes, when deposited, were interspersed with those of her classmate, Annabella Mathias Kilgour Ritchie .
This collection has been arranged according subject of study