Typescripts of selected works by Mervyn Peake, compiled by Maeve Gilmore with her autograph introductory notes for each section.
- 'The White Chief of the Umzimbooboo Kaffirs';
- 'The Touch o' the Ash';
- 'Mr Slaughterboard';
- 'The House of Darkstones';
- 'The Weird Journey';
- 'I Bought a Palm Tree';
- 'The Connoisseurs';
- 'Same Time, Same Place';
- 'Danse Macabre';
- 'Introduction to Drawings by Mervyn Peake';
- 'What is Drawing?';
- notes and jottings for a book on Peake's childhood in China;
- explanatory notes by Mervyn's brother Lonnie on the preceding autobiographical jottings;
- 'Boy in Darkness';
- Maeve's notes on 'The Wit To Woo' (script not included).