- letter from Maurice Michael to Maeve Gilmore, 20 June 1979, with Maeve's notes on 'The song on Page 107';
- exercise book with Maeve's notes on Hazlewood's adaptation at back (notebook also includes continuation of text for a talk on Peake's work and a crossed through passage headed 'The House People' [perhaps an early beginning of Maeve's book Captain Eustace and the Magic Room];
- photocopies of correspondence from Harbottle & Lewis to: Wright & Webb Syrett & Sons and Maurice Michael; and from Brylawski and Cleary to Harbottle & Lewis, 1978-1979;
- photocopy of word processed script 'Mr Pye Appears', the second act of a three act opera by Hazlewood;
- word processed script 'Fields of Joy', an adaptation of Mr Pye with book and lyrics by Michael Hazlewood and music by Michael Vickers.