Revised draft in various coloured inks and pencil. Contains early draft of the beginning of Titus Alone. Appears to be earlier draft than Add MS 88931/1/3/26. At the end of the manuscript there are notes on Peake's earnings and fragments of poetry. Inscribed with Wallington address. Undated.
Drawings ink, wash and pencil include:
- f.11v: nude male chasing bird;
- f.12v: line drawings of: female figures dancing; figure on bended knee; female on tip-toes reaching forward;
- f.13v: cat [appears to be drawn in Chinese style]; bird;
- f.14: doodles; curvilinear line (incorporating face) that becomes rectilinear skyline [possibly a precursor to 'Just A Line' Add MS 88931/5/2];
- f.16: two male faces;
- f.17: female faces;
- f.20v: Muzzlehatch driving car;
- f.23: baby and dog or wolf;
- f.27: cartoon drawings of figure without torso and figure wearing pointed hat; female in conical ['coolie'] hat;
- f.27v: scene with fish on legs, bird and a hybrid creature with an elephant's head, peacock feathers and hooves;
- f.28: male wearing ornate bird helmet; abstract head;
- f.28v: head of boy, sketched from life;
- f.29: male head; three heads, nested one inside the other; sea creatures flying over rooftops.