Autograph and typescript poems:
- 'Heads move ['float' inserted] about me...';
- 'Swallow the sky: chew up the stars...';
- 'Course [Coarse] as the sun is blatant...' (with two sketches of heads);
- 'Through the voluminous foliage of the mind...';
- 'On fishing up a marble head';
- 'That lance of light that slid across the dark';
- 'Poem: When I was wounded...';
- Poem: Out of the overlapping...';
- Poem: 'As though it was not his...';
- 'Break Through Naked'.
Maeve Gilmore has dated these poems as circa 1960-61 but the date remains uncertain as there is no documentary evidence [Peake was, however, a patient at Holloway Hospital from March to August 1958 - see his letters to Maeve Add MS 88931/13/3/1/4].