- two printed cards with illustration by Mervyn Peake of a nude boy holding a branch, from Maeve and Mervyn Peake, 1 Drayton Gardens, London SW10, undated [1960-1968];
- two printed Christmas cards with illustration by Mervyn Peake of face [for Oscar Wilde's poem 'Madonna Mia'], 1967;
- printed Christmas card with title illustration from Ride a Cock-Horse on cover and Alice title page border inside, both by Mervyn Peake, 1979;
- two printed Christmas cards with triptych by Mervyn Peake showing cat, head of cat and horned head, 1980;
- photograph of painting of seated woman with umbrella, inserted into envelope frame (presumably intended for greetings card design).
See Add MS 88931/13/6 for the printing plates from which the cards were made.