Autograph manuscript in ink and pencil, with authorial revisions and [editor's?] corrections in red pencil. This is the second volume of Peake's manuscript (cover is labelled '11' [II]). There are oddments of verse on f.103 and f.104. Dated 3 October 1940, Dartford.
Drawings in ink and pencil:
- f.1: title page with illustration of a tower in the clouds [Tower of Flints?];
- f.99v: life drawing of a large woman;
- f.100: landscape drawing with a pier or jetty over water;
- f.103: doodles of sword and ?letter-opener;
- f.104v: doodles of mechanical creature and head of soldier.