Clean copy seemingly produced on an electronic typewriter. Inscribed with name and address of agent Maurice Michael and Maeve Peake [Maeve Gilmore]. Appears to be the version from which Maeve Gilmore compiled the text for Peake's Progress (London: Allen Lane, 1978) as this is the only typescript in the archive with the same ending as the Peake's Progress version. Undated [but apparently posthumous].
Typescript: '"The Wit to Woo" by Mervyn Peake'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88931/addms88931/3/1/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88931/3/1/20
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001202.0x00002f
- Dates of Creation[1970s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)