Revised autograph manuscript, in ink, entitled 'The Breakfast (Continued)'. Notebook mostly contains the reveries of the different characters present at 'The Breakfast'. First leaf inscribed 'Occupational Therapy June [?]10th 1942 ! Southport'. On f.21v inscribed 'END OF BOOK ONE - (at last) Southport July 24th 1942'.
- f.13v: list of various projects;
- drafts of poems: 'Now is the month of maying' (f.12v) and 'Curl up in the great window seat' (back cover);
- ff.22v-23: drawings of musical scales and notes.
Drawings in ink include:
- f.1v: sketch of 'The Breakfast' with characters sat around the table;
- f.10v: detailed drawing of male figure [self-portrait?];
- f.12: male head;
- f.12v: head [Maeve?];
- f.13: two studies of a male head;
- f.20: cartoon-like drawing of male in suit, carrying walking stick.