- A. Michael Moorcock, Ergo Ego (London: MJM Publications, 1962) - includes recommendation for the work of Mervyn Peake on back cover.
- B. Stephen R Sanderson, The Collector’s Bulletin, 10 (Newport News, Virginia: Purple Mouth Press, April 1969) - includes Mervyn Peake bibliography by Leslie Sklaroff.
- C. Frank Denton, ed., Ash-Wing, 13 (Seattle: Bran & Skolawn Press, Feb 1974) - includes article ‘A World Away… A World Apart’ by Dainis Bisenieks, pp.9-12.
- D. Jonathan Bacon and Steve Troyanovich, eds, Omniumgathum, 1 (Lamoni, Iowa: Stygian Isle Press, 1976) includes poems ‘Pictures and Paints’, ‘The Rhino and the Lark’ and ‘Fish or Fowl’ by Mervyn Peake, pp.18-19 - anthology of fantasy verse signed by Jonathan Bacon.
- E. Whetstone: The Arts Magazine of Eltham College (Eltham: Plaistow Press Magazines, Autumn, 1979).
- F. Mervyn Peake, A Reverie of Bone, with drawings by Jay Pickford (London: Woodstock Gallery Press, 1979) - presentation copy with inscription and letter from Jay Pickford to Maeve Gilmore.