Letters to Maeve Gilmore regarding exhibitions at Edinburgh University (1969) and Bluecoat Gallery , Liverpool. Correspondents are: Ian Campbell; Glenn [Sadler]; Charles P Finlayson, Keeper of Manuscripts at Edinburgh University Library; Professor K J Fielding, University of Edinburgh; Leslie [Sklaroff]; Tim Catchpole, University of St Andrews; Sebastian [Peake]; Bluecoat Gallery, Liverpool.
- two flyers for Collectors Gallery exhibition [Sep-Oct 1963] with an introduction by Maurice Collis; includes a list of drawings exhibited (one flyer is annotated with prices in Peake's hand; the other is annotated in Maeve Gilmore's hand);
- receipt for sale of works from Mervyn Peake exhibition [presumably from Portobello Road Gallery], 7 October 1963;
- autograph passage of prose in unidentified hand about the Upper Grosvenor Gallery exhibition (1966);
- private view invitation for Upper Grosvenor Gallery exhibition;
- flyer for exhibition at Westminster Public Library (Jan-Feb 1968);
- programme for University College of Swansea Arts Festival 1970, featuring exhibition of Peake's oil paintings;
- catalogue for the National Book League exhibition (1972);
- photocopy of silhouette [of Mervyn as a boy?] and National Book League compliments slip;
- invitation to preview of Mervyn Peake and Maeve Gilmore exhibition at St Catherine's College, Oxford .