Letters to Maeve Gilmore, mostly regarding publication of Mervyn Peake's work. Royalty statements are sometimes enclosed with correspondence.
Letters From Publishers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88931/addms88931/13/3/18
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88931/13/3/18
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000026.0x000359
- Dates of Creation1963-1983
- Language of MaterialEnglish French
- Physical Description9 files
Scope and Content
British Library arrangement. Where correspondence has been filed by subject this arrangement has been maintained. Where correspondence has been filed by publisher these papers have been arranged in an alphabetical sequence.
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)