Weekly account of poor relief payments in Lancashire townships, givingdetails of claimant, townships and weekly relief.
LANCASHIRE TOWNSHIPS FARM WAGESBOOK
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0022
- Dates of Creation1848-1860
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionOne volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The 1834 Poor Law Act stated that Boards of Guardians should be elected tocollect the Poor Rate from ratepayers in each parish or union of parishes.
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use