Photocopies and transcripts of correspondence between Fletcher and Frank Pick.
Correspondence with Frank Pick
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb3071-d/020/d/020/11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3071 D/020/11
- Dates of Creation1934-1941
- Physical DescriptionOne folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Frank Pick (1878-1941) was an administrator who steered the development of London Underground's corporate identity through commercial art, graphic design and architecture. This led him to become interested in design matters and he was a founder member of the Design and Industries Association and the first Chair of the Council for Art and Industry.