- Research notebook, Change of Resistance, Nickel, Bangor Research, 1900-1901
- Laboratory notebook, Physical Institute, Berlin, 1901-1902
- Series of small notebooks relating to conduction, radiation, fall and motion of spheres, formulae, properties of matter, lightning, etc, undated
- Notes on English language (Old English, influence of Teutonic languages, derivations etc), undated
- Large bundle of files of note relating to damping vibrations in steel tuning forks of high frequency etc, 1900-1931
- File of offprints of physics articles by Guy Barlow, 1903-1925
- Bundle of general notes on sound, undated
- Bundle of general notes on light, undated
- Bundles (2) of ordnance survey maps and notes relating to climbing expeditions in the Hebrides, Snowdonia and other parts of north Wales, c. 1914-1951
Guy Barlow Papers
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Guy Barlow, scientist and student at the University of Wales, Bangor, 1896-1901.
Material is arranged in chronological order and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts .
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users
Description compiled by Anne Lenaghan, August 2002.
Other Finding Aids
Item level word-processed list is available at the Archives Department, University of Wales, Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts: 26582-26595B, 33984-33985
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.